Visiting Greenwich Millennium Village Safely
6 steps to visiting us safely
1. Book an appointment at Greenwich Millennium Village by calling our sales teams or registering your interest online.
Please be aware that only two adults from the same household are permitted at appointments. If you or anyone in your household has shown symptoms of Coronavirus in the last 14 days, we kindly ask you to reschedule your visit.
2. On the day of your appointment, please call our Sales Consultant to let them know you have arrived. Remain outside the Marketing Suite until they come out to invite you in. If you have arrived by public transport, please wait 2m from the marketing suite entrance.
3. When you enter the marketing suite, we will ask you to use the hand sanitiser provided and follow the 2m social distancing guidelines.
From here, we’ll invite you to take a seat and then explain everything you need to know about how your private appointment will go.
We’ll point out the location of all hand sanitisers, tissues and bins and encourage you to use these through your visit. There will also be masks and gloves available for you if you wish to use them.
4. Our Sales Consultant will then go out and open the doors to the show home(s) and will return back to the marketing suite, where we’ll invite you to tour the home alone. We will request that you leave the doors open to minimise surfaces being touched. As tempting as it may be, please do not to touch anything within the show home.
5. Once you return to the marketing suite, we can continue to discuss your requirements and will follow up any paperwork online, including making reservations or sending brochures and plans.
6. After each appointment, we’ll wipe down all surfaces that have been used to make sure it’s safe for the next visitor.