Plot 2132 - ACCESSIBLE UNIT
The Galleria | First Floor
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN ACCESSIBLE PROPERTY.
An impressive one bedroom apartment with an open plan kitchen/living/dining area opening onto the balcony. The principal bedroom also comes complete with a fitted wardrobe.
Please note that this is a leasehold property and subject to ground rent and service charges. Please speak to a Sales Consultant for further details.
This property benefits from a 999 year lease
This apartment is exclusively available to purchase as wheelchair adaptable for 6 months. Further information and conversion costs are available on application
Greenwich Millennium Village has been carefully planned to provide everything a community needs to thrive and grow.
That means convenient access to those day-to-day essentials, from shops, a school and a health centre to play areas and leisure facilities. The hub of the community is the Village Square; home to;
- Cafe Pura
- Ayurveda Pura Health & Beauty spa
- Hairdressing Salon
- Convenience store
- Dry Cleaners
- North Greenwich station (Jubilee Line and DLR) is less than a mile from Greenwich Millennium Village with fast connections to Canary Wharf, Bank and Stratford (for rail services and Westfield shopping centre). Night tube services operate on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Thames Clipper services run regularly from North Greenwich Pier to a range of destinations along the river, including Canary Wharf, London Bridge, Blackfriars, Embankment and Waterloo.
- Cross the Thames on the Emirates Air Line cable car from the Greenwich Peninsula to the Royal Docks, a journey of around ten minutes.
- Greenwich Millennium Village is less than two miles from the A2, linking you to the M20 and the M25 with ease.
- London City Airport is just under 15 minutes away via the Jubilee and DLR from North Greenwich.
- There are excellent local bus services, with stops conveniently located at the Village Square.
Just under one mile from Greenwich Millennium Village is the O2, not only London’s premier location for live music, sports and other events, but also the world’s most popular entertainment venue.
It’s home to experiences, attractions and over 20 bars and restaurants, as well as a Cineworld multiplex and bowling alley. From live music, comedy, and sports to family friendly stage shows, the O2 boasts an impressive calendar of events for everyone to enjoy, all year round.
- Millennium Minis - Offers childcare provision for children aged between three months and four years old
- Millennium Primary - Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in 2015, Millennium Primary School caters for children between three and eleven.
- John Roan - At secondary level, the nearest school is the John Roan, a ten-minute drive from the Village. Dating back to 1677 and one of the oldest state schools in the country, it takes students through to sixth form level. Other options include the independent Blackheath High School and St Ursula’s Convent.
- The University of Greenwich - Offers a wide range of academic and vocational courses at undergraduate and postgraduate levels, from humanities and engineering to media and the creative arts. Also within easy reach are London’s many other world-class universities and colleges, from UCL to the LSE.
Map & directions
- North Greenwich underground station0.75 Miles
- Canary wharf1.5 Miles
- London city airport1.7 Miles
Register your interest
* required fields